My life in general = Viata mea in linii mari - Romanian Audio Mp3 Conversation & Exercices Free Online - Study how to Communicate in Romanian for Intermediate Learners

This is a special dialogue wich reveals informations about a professional and personal presentation in Romanian. Use the vocabulary of this dialogue to describe your hobbies, your occupation and how to spend your spare time. - Dialogue Extract: "...I have finished my studies and now I work as a clerk at the City Hall. Usually, in my spare time, I like to read or listen to music. These activities relax me very much!..."
Tests-Comprehension Read,Listen,Write,Grammar: English - Romanian
Keywords:Life, professional, personal, presentation, talk about, bobbies, spare time, usually, often, relax, in general, description, like, to prefer, usually, to spend time.
Tags

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(220)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !

Contact form